The announcement of admissions for the programs of MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and DPT has been made now. As per released schedule the last date of submission of application forms is declared 13th of November 2018. The students waiting for Admissions Open MBBS, BDS in Multan Medical & Dental College 2018 are hereby recommended to submit the forms before of expiration of due date. The admission forms are available at the end of this post which can be downloaded.
Multan Medical & Dental College Admission 2018:
Multan Medical and Dental College known as MMDC was established in 2008. It is private and highly rated institution in Multan that is providing quality education in the field of medicine and dentistry. MMDC is affiliated with Universal Health Services, International (UHS), Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and Minister of Health Pakistan. The training and teaching Hospital named Ibn-e-Siena is also the part of college which is consisted on 500 beds. The principal name of the college is Muhammad Zulfiqar. As per record 100 students each year are being enrolled in the college after taking test and interview. This is the time of admissions 2016 in Multan Medical and Dental College. Various other programs are also offered every year in the medical field. The waiting students are intimated that the admission forms alongwith prospects will be available from 1st of November 2016.
- FSc. (Pre Medical) with 60% marks and above (un-adjusted) both for the MBBS and BDS.
- Programme from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or equivalent qualification as prescribed by PM&DC.
- Should have qualified / passed Entry test conducted by the UHS on 23nd of Sep-2016.
- An alternative to entry test for expatriate/foreign students of SAT-II examination with minimum 550 marks in each subject i.e. Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Schedule of Admission:
- Forms will be available from 1st November, 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Forms 13th November, 2018
- Merit List will be issued: 20th November, 2018
- Commencement of Classes: As per notification issued by Govt. of Punjab
Multan Medical & Dental College Admission Forms 2018:
The admission forms can be bought available at admin office located in the MMDC from 1st of November, 2018 on the cost of 2200. However can also receive by post by sending bank draft of Rs.2200/- in favour of Multan Medical and Dental College, Multan (Fee + Courier Charges). The foreigner interesting students need to submit the forms with bank draft of US 50$. The application forms alongside with necessary education documents are need to submit with Rs.3000/- processing fee (foreigner with US 100$).
Landline No.: +92-61-6782877-78
Address: Multan Medical & Dental College, Jahangir Abad, Southern Bypass, Multan.
Moreover you can form can also be downloaded online and to facilitate our users has uploaded the admission forms 2014 but if you download the form online then you will have to submit the application with form fees i.e. 5000 (form fee + processing fee).