Chief Minister, Government of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif is always found to facilitate the people of Punjab. Especially, his efforts regarding expansion education in province of Punjab are tremendous since government of Pakistan Muslim League (N). The education system in Punjab improved from last few years. Friendship of Pakistan and China is strengthening day by day. The Chinese are willing to work and invest in Pakistan. One of the mega projects of Pakistan and Chinese namely China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) is in progress. CPEC will create countless job and business opportunities in Pakistan.
Therefore, Mian Muhammad Shehbaz Sharif has taken revolutionary step in order to obtain fruitful objectives from CPEC by introducing Chief Minister (Punjab) Scheme for Chinese Language Scholarships. There is dire need to speak Chinese language for better communication between the people of Pakistan & China. Therefore, Govt. of the Punjab has allocated funds to send at least five hundred (500) qualified and deserving students to China to seek Chinese Language. To accomplish the mission of CM, Punjab, in the year 2015-2016, applications were received from thousands of people having domiciled in Punjab. Three hundred and forty five students were selected for this purpose and sent them to China to learn Chinese language and managerial skills from the qualified Chinese teachers and professors. All expenditures on account of visit to China would have been borne by the Punjab government.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Chief Minster, Punjab Scheme for Chinese Language Scholarship, especially been designed for talented and deserving students. The candidates will be selected purely on merit after fulfilling all codal and procedural formalities. The eligibility is discussed as under:-
- Candidate should have domicile of Punjab (Any district).
- The age of candidate should be 22-24 on last date.
- Candidate should have bachelor degree in any subject with at least 3.0/4.0 CGPA.
- Candidate should be fit medically.
- The name of candidate should be verified from his / her educational documents.
- Selected candidates will have to attend language studies in local institutions (2 to 3 weeks)
How to Apply:-
- You need to create your profile on the official website (link is given below)
- Provide true and full bio data.
- Provide email address
- After registration, fill the application form.
- Submit application form online.
- Take print of application form.
- Obtain NOC in case of government employee
- Attach educational documents attested from gazzetted officer.
- Submit online printed application alongwith attested copies of educational certificates to Financial Aid Office (FAO), University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore latest by 20th June, 2017.