Chief Minister Punjab has inaugurated the Apana Rozgar Bank Loan Scheme 2016. In Apna Rozgar Bank Loan Scheme Suzuki Ravi and Suzuki Bolan vehicles will be given to educated unemployed youth in all over the Punjab. As per announcement of CM Punjab it has declared that Southern Punjab will be given more quotas to remove the unemployment in the southern areas of Punjab.
CM Punjab Apna Rozgar Suzuki Ravi and Suzuki Bolan Scheme 2016
Chief Minister, Government of the Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif always remains busy to introduce the benefited schemes especially for youth. The Pakistan political party “Pakistan Muslim League N” is doing government in the Province of Punjab since seven years. During this period the government of Punjab under the leadership of Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif is doing exceptional job. They have announced many schemes for the people of Punjab such as Laptop Schemes for bright student getting education in all government institutions of Punjab, Ujala Solar Lamp kits, Ashiana Housing Scheme (Lahore, Sahiwal & Faisalabad), Yellow Cab Scheme and Metro Bus. Now it is the time of Apna Rozgar Bank Loan Scheme 2014-15. In the scheme the people age between 21 to 30 are eligible to apply.
Term & condition of the Apna Rozgar Scheme 2016:
- All those applicants who have received vehicles under the previous scheme of Yellow Cab introduced by Govt. would be ineligible to apply this time.
- Only one application per person shall be accepted.
- Lease facility for only one vehicle per family (applicant and his/her parents/spouse & Children) shall be allowed.
- Applicant must be 21 to 35 years of age as on October 31, 2015.
- Applicant must possess valid CNIC.
- Applicant must possess a valid Car Driving license issued on or before October 31, 2016.
- Applicant must have minimum qualification or Matric or equivalent.
- The applicant must not be defaulter of any bank. Financial institutions.
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
- Applicant must be domiciled in the district from where application is being made.
- The total assets of applicant and his/her parents/spouse & children must not be valued at more than Rs. 2 million.
- Applicant must not be employed in any public or private organization.
- Applicant cannot be guarantor of another applicant.
- The vehicle shall be used for the purpose it is allowed.
- The vehicle shall not be transferred in the name of successful applicant till maturity of lease facility or 03 years, whichever comes earlier.
- The facility is subject to compliance of all SBP prudential regulation.
- The application may be rejected/cancelled or facility may be called back at the sole discretion of BOP, if any stated information is found incorrect, false or forged.
- The charges relating to legal documentation, repossession or any other matter related to lease facility will be borne by applicant.
- Application fee shall be submitted with application forms and will be non-refundable.
- Allowing the facility shall be subject availability of allocated quota, compliance of PR, future cash flows and verification of credential & veracity of documents.
- Selection will be dome though computerized balloting against quota of his/her Tehsil of residence.
- Successful candidate will have to compete a 5 days mandatory training at the driving school identified by Transport Department, Government of the Punjab.
- Incomplete & false information shall lead to disqualification of the applicant and he/she shall not have right to initiate any legal proceedings against the BOP.
- Rules and procedures of the bank shall remain applicable all the times.
- Successful applicant shall deposit Lease Key Money with stipulated period.
- In case leased vehicle repossessed on account of default in payment of either lease rentals or lease agreement, Bank shall e entitled to recover from lessee, repossession charges upto Rs. 100,000/ or actual (whichever is lower in adition to penalty charges of Rs. 10,000/-.
Requirement of the Scheme:
Age Between: 21 to 35
Education: Matric/Equivalent or high
CNIC Computerized NIC
Driving License: Must be issued on or before October 31, 2014
CM Punjab Apna Rozgar Bank Loan Scheme Application Form 2016:
As we have mentioned that CM Punjab have announced Apna Rozgar scheme 2016 and we have immediately managed to collect application form which has been uploaded here. However the last date of submission of forms is not announced yet but as soon as it announces we will update this webpage instantly. So keep visiting this page for more and new information about this scheme.
furthermore if you have any question in your mind regarding Apna Rozgar Loan Scheme October, 2016 please ask in comments.