The Dawood University of Engineering Technology has released the schedule for various programs for the session of 2014-15. As per released schedule the last date of submission of admission forms is 31st October 2016. The students waiting for the announcement of admissions are hereby intimated that get enrolled within the stipulated time. The admissions forms for can be downloaded at the end of this post.
DUET Admissions 2016:
Dawood University of Engineering and Technology also known as DUET was established in 1962 with the motto of Dissemination of Knowledge to all Who Wish to Strive. It is one of the most famous educational institutions in Pakistan which is providing quality education to national and international students. DUET is found in Karachi which is the biggest city of Pakistan and located in Province of Sindh. It is affiliated with Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Engineering Council. University offers graduate, undergraduate and post graduate degrees in two campuses. DUET is providing education in engineering for various field such as BE Petroleum & Gas Engineering, B.E Chemical Engineering, B.E Electronics Engineering, B.E Telecommunication Engineering, B.E Computer System Engineering, B.E Industrial Engineering & Management, B.E Metallurgy & Material Engineering, B.E Architecture & Planning, B.E Energy & Environment Engineering. Moreover university also offers scholarships for deserving, intelligent and as well as needy students. We already said that the quality of education is exceptional in DUET therefore countrywide and international students desire to study here.
DUET Eligibility Criteria for Admissions 2016:
- 60% marks are required in FSC to get admission.
- The students who passed the qualifying exams in 2012/2014.
- The age of candidate should be 22 years because over age will not be entertained.
- The applicant must have the FSC certificate in subjects of Physics, Math & Chemistry and obtained 60% marks in each subject.
- The students with ICS (Math, Computer & Physics) will be able to get admissions in B.E Electronics Engineering, B.E Telecommunication Engineering & B.E Computer System Engineering.
- The limited seats are available for the quota of sports and candidates with Singh Domiciles.
- Applicants who want to apply for more than category must submit applications separately for each category.
- Admissions also offered for self-finance. The 70 seats for Pakistani students and 30 for international students have been managed.
DUET Admissions Forms 2016:
As we have already mentioned above that the last date of submission of admission forms is scheduled to 31st October therefore you are recommended to rush for prospects. The admission forms will be able with prospects and it can be obtained from any designated branches of T.C.S by paying Rs.2500 from 09-10-2014. The admissions forms will also available on the official website of DUET. Fill the admission forms carefully and then attached the following documents:
- Attested copy of NIC.
- Attested copy of matric certificate.
- Attested copy of intermediate/FSC/ICS certificate.
- Copy of Domicile.
- 02 Passport size pictures with blue background.
- Character certificate.
- Any other if you have.
It is strongly recommended that don’t make any mistake to fill the forms and above said documents must be submitted to University office till 31st October 2014. In case of incomplete form or send by 31st October will not be entertained. According to schedule the admission process will be as:
- Issuance of Admissions forms/Prospects: 9 October, 2014
- Last Date of submission of admissions forms: 31st October-2014
- Entry test will be taken on: 5 November, 2014
- Interview will be conducted on: 23rd November, 2014
- 1st Provisional List: 15th December, 2014
- Class starting date: 5th January, 2016
- Click here for download the admission forms online:
- Click here for download the advertisement for admission.
Furthermore, if you have any question/query regarding admission please ask in comments because you will be guided properly and according to the rules of university.