The procedures of conversion of your existing network to Zong network have mentioned here in detail. These methods have especially been written for the convenience of those who are interested in changing their number from other networks to Zong. These will help to convert Warid to Zong, Telenor djuice or Telenor talkshawk to Zong, Mobilink SIM to Zong and Ufone SIM to Zong. The below mentioned methods are for those who are tired of other network connections and want to switch from their networks to Zong for better sound quality and best networking packages, then it is not really difficult. Now you can convert to Zong without even changing the original number and the network code. Zong gives best welcome packages to its customers, which make the communication easy.
Zong is one of the best telecommunication providing services in Pakistan. It is basically owned by China. Its services were started in 2008 in Pakistan having Headquarter in Islamabad. In earlier times, services provided by Zong were not good as it should be. However, with the passage of time the quality of products and services standardized. Zong is offering exceptional call packages, SMS packages, Internet packages and much more at presently. 3G & 4G speedy internet services have also been started to facilitate the people. In very short time Zong is now competing largest cellular companies in Pakistan. Users of Zong are now in millions. Due to exceptional products, packages and coverage across to the country, people are willing to join this network. The customers using other networks want to convert this SIM to Zong and we have provided here information regarding the matter. The process to convert SIM to Zong is completed in three steps and the whole process is called Mobile Number Portability. This mobile number portability (MNP) can also be checked at the official website of Zong. Zong gives very exciting offers like internet packages, free SMS and free call minutes to its new customers as for their welcome. This is possible by simply following the procedure which is explained below:
Visit Service Center to Convert SIM:
One of the methods to convert your SIM to Zong is to visit the franchise or services center located in nearby areas. Therefore, you will have to visit the franchise for this purpose. Detail has been depicted below as:-
- Go to the Zong customer care center with your original CNIC and a copy of it along with the SIM with you want to convert to Zong.
- Your existing network SIM will automatically be converted into Zong after the original/ existing SIM signals will die out, but this would be done after biometric verification of your SIM.
- When the existing SIM signals will die out, put the SIM which you get from Zong to enjoy Zong network services.
Convert Your SIM by Dialing:
If you are busy enough or restricted to visit the franchise for conversion of SIM then this method is for you. Follow following steps for this:-
- Dial 0314-3334455 to call the customer care service. This number has been privately selected for the mobile number changing purpose
- After calling the number, follow the instructions carefully that have been told by IVR
- You can also contact the customer care representative who is directly available on 310 or 03311333100 who can also help in the SIM conversion process.
Convert Your SIM Through MNP:
The other method to convert your existing SIM to Zong is MNP. Yes! You can convert your network to Zong through MNP. MNP stands for “Mobile Number Portability”. The detail of conversion of network through MNP is given below:
- You can convert your SIM to Zong through MNP online portal
- For this, visit the Zong website
- Enter your mobile number in the1st tab
- Click the generate pin code
- That 4 digit pin code will be received on your mobile number
- Type the 4- digit code and your full name with address in the 2nd tab
- Submit the form
- After submitting the request form, the confirmation message will be received from Zong to your existing number or email id.
Furthermore, if you need some kind of help and want to ask any question regarding the matter please leave comment below. Our representatives will guide you further.