Graduate Record Examination is the abbreviation of GRE. It is general knowledge type test which is taken to check the eligibility of students for giving them admission in colleges throughout the world. The GRE is an computer base test system which is organized in top colleges of the world including Pakistan and it has been made compulsory to pass GRE test for taking admissions. Students work hard to get preparation for GRE test but only those get success who are intelligent or determined towards their goals. The GRE has been alienated into three main categories as
- Verbal Section.
- Quantitative Section.
- Analytical Writing Section.
Graduate Record Examination is good system which provides greaaret opportunities to those students who are intelligent but due to reference or Sifarish based system in Pakistan could not get admission but due to this system only eligible candidates are being selected for admissions in other words through GRE admissions are made purely on merit. We have given here some useful tips and instructions to get preparation and obtain High Marks for Graduate Record Examination or GRE more professionally.
- The first and foremost thing to understand the proper syllabus of GRE. You should have complete information about your subjects in which you are going to take admission in college.
- Get practice as much as you can because practice is the key to get high success in Graduate Record Exam, so keep practicing every day.
- To make your verbal section strong try to improve your vocabulary as good as you can and for this purpose regularly read newspapers, magazines and other relevant English based materials.
- To get hold on mathematics you have to know all the important and basic formulas. In the section of Analytics normally algebra, trigonometry, permutation, and calculus relating questions are being asked therefore spend good time especially on these topics and you are advised to get guidelines of your teachers and as well as seniors.
- Quantitative is the most difficult among all and it needs so much practice, we suggest you that the practice of quantitative part should be done in group of 3, 4 friends that’s where you will prepare yourself in less time and obtain good marks.
- Different kind of books are available in markets including the markets of Pakistan you should purchase that books and try learn from theme. Moreover helping materials are also available on internet download it and get knowledge.
- Before going to the exam you should at least 4 or 5 times attempt practice test, observe the results, make strong your weak portions. We recommend you do this practice as much as possible you can.
- Manage your time in examination hall rooms this is where you are tested; divide time into three equal parts. First of all solve the questions in which you have good grip then come to others questions. Try to solve all questions don’t stress on your minds while exams.