Good news for the people who are engaged with education and want to continue their educational career with Punjab University. University of the Punjab invites candidates to submit their registration form / admission form /examination form twice in academic year. Students have to face many problems to submit respective forms manually such as they had to stand in lines and so many other complications. However, a meeting was held under the Chairmanship of Vice Chancellor of Punjab University for this solution. The technical experts/professionals proposed to Chair that it is a dire need to introduce a system to submit online forms.
The members of meeting and Vice Chancellor appreciated the idea of professionals and asked them to make such arrangements. The personnel of technical experts started to implement on decision unanimously taken in meeting. I have written this post to provide complete guidelines about how to apply online in Punjab University which is mentioned below. After doing work on it, finally Punjab University started to facilitate its student for submission of all kinds of forms online. Now private students who are going to get registered with Punjab University for BA/BSC can submit registration form online.
Apply Online Registration/Admission Form to Punjab University?
University of the Punjab is largest educational institution in Subcontinent of Asia. It is located in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. It was established with the motto of Faith, Unity and Discipline. Before separation of Pakistan and India the administrative control was running under the British Government but when Pakistan came into being the Punjab University became the part of Pakistan. A large number of national heroes have been studied here. The educational system of university has been upto the mark. Students all over the Pakistan love to study in this institution. Moreover the numerous students from foreign countries come to get education in Punjab University. The complete step by step guidance regarding submission of online registration form to Punjab University is produced as under:
- Read all guidelines carefully given in registration form before submission.
- In first step select the degree you are going to apply for such as BA/BSC 2016.
- Provide true and proper credentials (Bio Data) such as complete name, father name, address, contact number, National ID card number.
- In 3rd step provide complete detail of educational record such as matric, FA/FSC/ICS.
- Download bank challan and deposit fee in concerned bank.
- The bank challan will be acceptable which is attached with registration form. The registration form can be downloaded below.
- Read the registration form carefully before submission than submit.
- Take print of registration form which you have submitted online. The printed registration form attach with all supporting documents such as attested copies of matric, FA/ICS/FSC result cards, copy of NIC/Bay form and original Challan form and submit it to university through courier or by hand. Remember your all documents should be attested from Gazetted Officer.
- If the process of submission online registration form is stopped due to some unknown reasons than refresh the page and enter your National ID card number and continued where you left from.
- The hard copy of registration form alongwith original Challan form should be reached in admin branch of university after 03 days of expiry date.
- The registration form can be submitted between 08:00 to 04:00.
I have tried level best to provide and guide you about submission of registration and admission form online however, if you are facing some complications or problems than not get worried and ask in comments. Our representative will provide you complete guidance. For latest news and information please keep visiting this website.