The cantonment board Clifton Karachi covers about 8 DHA phases along with some 17 rural areas. The main purpose of the board is to provide the healthy and green environment to the people of the Karachi. They give lifeguards, e-complaint service, water bouzer supply system and working for other development projects. They provide off and on job opportunities for the people of Pakistan so that the interested candidates can become the part of the organization. Nowadays the board has announced job in various departments. The candidates who have interest and degree related to the cantonment board requirement can apply for the following posts. The last date of submission of the application for the required post is 17 Jan 2017.The interested candidates can download the form from the official website of cantonment board. It is a government based job and the person can get a job according to BPS. Following vacancies are available at the present:-
- Medical Officers.
- Lab Technician.
- Hospital Assistant.
- Dental Assistant
How to apply:-
The interested candidates can submit an application along with duly attested documents from 17th-grade officer to the following the address. Through email, email@example.com or send an application through a general post on address CC=38 street 10 khaya ban rahat phase VI DHA Karachi- 76500.
Terms & conditions for applying:
- Candidates will be hired according to the cantonment servant rules 1954
- The complete application form must be submitted till 20 Jan No application will entertain after 4 pm on 20 Jan 2017.
- All the vacancies are contracted
- For each vacancy, the candidate has to send the different Same application for multiple seats will not be entertained.
- Applicants can send documents through email or general post.
- No application will be entertained after due date.
- No TA DA will be given to candidates called for interview.
- The board will call to the candidates who are selected for an interview.
- The Government employees can send application according to their resources.
- All the documents and Id card copy must be attested from the 17th-grade
The candidates can send application at email firstname.lastname@example.org or via general post-CC=38 street 10 khaya ban that phase VI DHA Karachi- 76500. For more queries, the candidate can call to following numbers 021-35847831-32-35: UAN: 111-800-900. Candidates can also follow on Facebook, and twitter to seek any help.
Click Here for Advertisement: