The Government of Balochistan is playing different roles for the betterment of the province. The public relation department has its own aims and goals to provide facilities to the public. It focuses on the provision of strong media a government relationship. It also strengths and maintain the relationship with media. The other purpose of this department is to coordinate with other departments related to projects. Publicity and projection of policies by the government are also the mission of the department. The department is also involved in photographic coverage of any event and meeting at government level. It also provides news to the electronic media. The department facilitates the journalists.
The department needs off and on new staff so that there is no problem while doing different projects. The government with a capable person is helpful for the betterment and success of the country. Some jobs vacancies are available in the department.. the interested candidates can apply to join the organization.
How to apply:
The candidates can get the form from the website or the sources where government forms are available and then submit to the department of public relations Baluchistan. This department needs educated and qualified staff time to time. However, following posts are opened at the present:-
- Photographer (BS-08)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Watchman (BS-05)
- Light man (BS-08)
- Film operator (BS-01)
- Daftri (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Matric or middle certificate copies attested by seventeenth-grade officer
- Two passport size colored photographs attested from seventeenth-grade officer
- Photocopy of national identity card attested by the seventeenth-grade
Terms and conditions:
- It is necessary that all the documents and id cards must be attested from the 17th-grade
- The applications will not be entertained after due date.
- Two attested copies of colored photographs are required that must be of passport size.
- During interview, the candidate must bring original documents or certificates.
- The government employees can send application through their department or resources.
- The date for test or interview will be announced through newspaper advertisement.
- For these vacancies, the age limit of the candidate must be 18 to 30 years.
- The last date of form submission is 20th Jan 2017. The application received after this date will not be entertained for the interview.
The candidates must clearly read the application form and fill according to the requirement. Any missing part or wrong information will not be entertained for the interview. The candidates can contact the department for any queries at 9203370
Click Here for Advertisement: