Good news for the people who were in wait for new government jobs because vacancies in large number are now available in Federal Department. The Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, Headquarter, Islamabad has announced plenty of job placement. Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation is looking for interesting people. Educated, hardworking, self-confidence, motivational, and skillful candidates are warmly welcomed by the department. The eligible applicants as per given criteria are invited to submit the applications forms with relevant attested documents such as educational certificates, experience certificates, diploma certificates, copy of National Identification card and if any other. You are advised by PBC to submit applications form before of expiration of date and the expiry is given at the end of this post.
Pakistani Broadcasting Corporation also referred to PBC is the public radio broadcasting network. It is also known as radio Pakistan and responsibility of it is to provide the facility of Television, Internet and as well as radio transmission across the country. The programs, TV plays, cultural music, features are also broadcasted worldwide with PBC in 10 different languages. The Pakistan broadcasting corporation was established after the Indo-Pak partition in 1947. The announcement of independence of Pakistan was given to the people with PBC. In 1973 President and Prime Minister of Pakistan Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto regulated the PBC and allow it to circulate, distribute and regulate news, information and cultural programs in the world. Now this department has announced many job opportunities and detail of these vacancies are given below:-
- Age limit for each post is 30.
- 05 years extension in age can be granted as per law laid down by the Government of Pakistan.
- 10 years extension in age can be granted to disabled persons who have obtained medical certificate from competent authorities.
- The applicant already working in government department should submit their application through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview/test.
- TA/DA will not be given.
- Results waiting are not eligible.
- Applicant will have to provide original documents on the time of interview.
- The candidates not fulfilling the eligible criteria will not be entertained.
- The No. of posts can be increased / decreased.
- The process of recruitment can be cancelled by PBC.
How to submit application:-
- The application form can be downloaded from NTS’s official website which is also given below.
- The complete application form alongwith educational and relevant documents should be reached in the Headquarter of NTS at 1-E, Street 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- The test fee will be charged by NTS and deposit slip is attached with form.
- The abilities of candidates will be examined by NTS.
- The interview will be taken by Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation at Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- If you have any question / query please contact here 051-9295750
- Last date of submission of application form is 13-03-2-15.
- Application received after due date will not be entertained.