The people living in Punjab in search of government jobs are hereby intimated that the Punjab Govt. announced various jobs in Primary Secondary Healthcare Department. This platform has especially formed to the people looking for jobs in government, multinational companies and Non-Government Organizations. Applications are invited from suitable and eligible candidates belonging to province of Punjab. Procedure of submission of applications has been mentioned below. Last date of submission of application forms is 3rd May, 2017.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare department has recently been established by Punjab government for betterment of health facilities across the Punjab. There was no proper institution available to monitor health problems in the Punjab therefore; the Punjab govt. has taken revolutionary step by establishing this institution in every corner of the Province of Punjab. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department formally known as PSHD is especially being supervised by ministry of health of Punjab government.
This is important to mention here that these are contract based jobs however, as per rules and regulation of Punjab government, a servant who perform his duties according to the satisfaction of heads of department can be regularized. Primary healthcare department is an regularized department / entity, therefore, there are great chances the services of appointed staff be regularized. Handsome salary as per rules is being offered alongwith other benefits. This newly established department often needs energetic, qualified and hardworking people for various posts, therefore, advertisements are usually being published in common newspapers. At presently applications are invited against the post mentioned below:-
- Junior Technician (BS-09)
- Application form downloaded from NTS’s website.
- Attested photocopy of matriculation.
- Attested photocopy of intermediate.
- Attested photocopy of graduation.
- Attested photocopy of Punjab domicile
- Attested photocopy of national identification card.
- Attested photocopy of experience certificates (if any)
- Attested photocopy of diplomas / courses (if any)
- Any other document in support of application.
How to apply:-
To make appointments purely on merit, government has decided to conduct written test through National Testing System (NTS). Application form can be downloaded from the official website of NTS. Attached documents are mentioned above and submit to address given on advertisement before closing date. Furthermore read following instruction before submission of application form:-
- Department has right to increase, decrease number of post at any time.
- This is contract based jobs however, likely to be permanent on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates working already in government departments need to submit application through proper channel.
- Candidate having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Not traveling allowance / daily allowance will be admissible.
- Application should be submitted before last date on prescribed downloaded performa from official website of NTS.
- Last date of submission of application forms is 03-05-2017.
Click below for Advertisement