The people living in Punjab in search of government jobs are hereby intimated that the Punjab Govt. announced various jobs in Primary Secondary Healthcare Department. This platform has specially formed to the people looking for jobs in government, multinational companies and Non-Government Organizations. Applications are invited from suitable and eligible candidates belonging to the province of Punjab. The procedure of submission of applications has been mentioned below. The last date of submission of application forms is 3rd May 2018.
Primary & Secondary Healthcare department has recently been established by Punjab government for the betterment of health facilities across the Punjab. There was no proper institution available to monitor health problems in the Punjab therefore; the Punjab Govt. has taken revolutionary step by establishing this institution in every corner of the Province of Punjab. Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department formally known as PSHD is especially being supervised by the ministry of health of Punjab government.
This is important to mention here that these are contract based jobs, however, as per rules and regulation of Punjab government, a servant who performs his duties according to the satisfaction of heads of department can be regularized. Primary healthcare department is a regularized department/entity, therefore, there are great chances the services of appointed staff be regularized. Handsome salary as per rules is being offered along with other benefits. This newly established department often needs energetic, qualified and hardworking people for various posts, therefore, advertisements are usually being published in common newspapers. At presently applications are invited for the post mentioned below:-
- Application form downloaded from NTS’s website.
- Attested photocopy of matriculation.
- Attested photocopy of intermediate.
- Attested photocopy of graduation.
- Attested photocopy of Punjab domicile
- Attested photocopy of national identification card.
- Attested photocopy of experience certificates (if any)
- Attested photocopy of diplomas/courses (if any)
- Any other document in support of the application.
How to apply:-
To make appointments purely on merit, the government has decided to appoint through Proper Channel. ). Application form can be downloaded from the official website of PES. Attached documents are mentioned above and submit to address given on advertisement before the closing date. Furthermore, read following instruction before submission of application form:-
- Department has right to increase, decrease the number of post at any time.
- This is contract based jobs, however, likely to be permanent on satisfactory performance.
- The candidates working already in government departments need to submit the application through proper channel.
- Candidate having domicile from Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Not traveling allowance / daily allowance will be admissible.
- The application should be submitted before the last date on prescribed downloaded perform from the official website of PEC.
- The last date of submission of application forms is 28-09-2017.
Click below for Advertisement