People looking for government jobs in Pakistan are hereby intimated that Government of Pakistan has announced jobs in Ministry of Law & Justice Division for the year of 2017. The advertisement of opened vacancies is published in different national newspapers. Last date of submission of applications forms alongwith its enclosure is fixed 26th December, 2016. These are contract based jobs however, with the passage of time and good performance services can also be regularized. The appointments shall be made purely on merit therefore; Law Ministry decided to complete the process trough National Testing System (NTS). The application form can be downloaded from the official website of NTS. People having interest to work in Ministry of Law are suggested to submit application to NTS before deadlines.
Ministry of Law & Justice is one of the major institutions of Pakistan. It is responsible to regulate and enforce law and justice in the country. It is being administrated through Minister. The govt. appoint honest, educated and bright person as minister. The head office is located at Islamabad and sub offices are spread across the country. Handsome salaries alongwith other benefits are being offered to the employees therefore, a candidate tries level best for selection. As already have mentioned above, that these are contractual jobs however, on satisfactory performance jobs can be secured. Minister of Law directed to Secretary to make appointments only on merit. Therefore, services of NTS are hired. Jobs of various categories are announced. The detail of vacancies is given below:-
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Steno-typist (BS-14)
- Steno-typist, Urdu (BS-14)
- Senior Proof Reader (BS-11)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Junior Computer Operator (BS-08)
- Junior Proof Reader (BS-07)
- Photocopy of matric certificate
- Photocopy of intermediate certificate
- Photocopy of BA/BSC/B.Com/BCS.
- Photocopy of domicile of any district in Pakistan.
- Experience letter / certificate.
- Computer courses (if any).
- Photocopy of C.N.I.C.
- Other relevant documents.
How to Apply:-
The candidates fulfilling eligible criteria are need to submit application forms alongwith other documents as mentioned above. The specific application form is available on the official website of NTS. Furthermore an amount of Rs. 450/- will have to deposit into Allied Bank, Habib Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank and Meezan Bank. Original deposit slip must be attached with application. A test consisted on MCQs will be conducted by NTS, after that successful candidates in written test will be called for interview. Follow below mentioned instruction before apply:-
- Application on specified application form must be reached in the office of NTS before last date.
- No application will be entertained received after due date.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and test.
- Application form should be submitted to 1-E, Sector, 1-8/2, Islamabad (Law & Justice Project).
- Last date of submission of application is 26th December, 2016.
Click Here for Advertisement