NAB or national accountability bureau is the department of the government. The main purpose of this is to control corruption through the proper knowledge. This organization works through a holistic approach by prevention, awareness, and enforcement. It operates according to the 1999 ordinance of NAB. It is an effective, efficient and dynamic organization which is doing work to produce corruption free society. The department has certain policies and strategies according to which performs it tasks. It carefully monitors the organization and prevents it from the corruption. The department detects, investigate and prosecute the person or organization where it considers that wrong things are going on.
How to apply:
A number of employees are working under this organization. The department has announced vacancies for various posts. The job is for senior sectary, stenotypist and DED total. All these candidates applying for the job must have bachelor’s degree with about 18 years of work experience. The age limit is 30 to 35 years. All must have knowledge of computer operating system. The last date of form submission is 23rd January 2017. Detail of vacancies is given below:-
- Assistant Junior Expert
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)
- Steno Typist BS-14
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)
In order to apply candidate has to visit NTS sit www.nts.org.pk and download the application form. Submit the fee according to the post to any branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. The candidate has to submit the form with all documents and the deposit slip. The late or incomplete application will not be entertained for further process.
Terms and conditions:
- The eligible candidates will be called for the interview. The candidate will be called for keypunching or key depression test.
- The Government employees, autonomous and semiautonomous must apply through proper channel otherwise, they will not be eligible for the further process.
- 10 years of age relaxation is for government employees while 3 years relaxation for Sindh and Balochistan
- If a candidate wants to apply for the different post then he has to submit a different application for each post.
- No TA DA will be given to the candidates.
- The sectary will be appointed according to the NAB policies.
- In case if the candidate does not get intimation for an appointment within 6 months it means that candidate is not considered eligible for the post.
- Security and medical test will be conducted after selection of the candidate.
- Number of posts can be changed at time of final selection
- Foreign candidate must have degree equivalent to HEC
- Those students who are waiting for result are not eligible for the post.
- Dual nationality holders are also not eligible for the post.
Candidate must strictly follow the terms and important points. For more queries, they can contact to these numbers +92-51-844-444-1 or visit website www.nts.org.pk. Check below details of vacancies in following advertisement:-