Planning and Development, Government of the Punjab has announced jobs of various categories for people having domicile of Punjab. As we know that the unemployment has become one of the curious issues of Pakistan. Thousands of young people who have completed their education are desperately looking for sources to earn their livelihood. People especially are found to look for government jobs because future of a govt. employee is considered secured after regular appointment. The vacancies offered by P&D Department are contractual basis. However the appointments would have been regularized on performance basis after fulfilling codal and procedural formalities. The job seekers who were in wait of announcement of jobs in Planning & Development Department, Punjab are hereby intimated that they can submit their application. Last date of submission of applications to the office is 31st October 2016. Therefore, I decided to write a post and provide guidelines to the people who are willing to apply.
The Planning & Development Department formally known as P&D Department was established by the Government of the Punjab to look after and supervise development and non-development schemes in the province of Punjab. The Govt. of the Punjab released development budget directly to P&D Department. After that, this department utilize budget in different schemes. Department is working effectively to develop areas of province of Punjab. It is one of the greatest departments in Punjab Government therefore everyone want to join this department. Great salary alongwith fringe benefits are being offered by the department. The detail of posts is given as under:-
- Nutrition Specialist / Head of MSNC
- Communication & Coordination Specialist.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist.
- Manager Admin & Finance
- IT Specialist.
- Research Associate
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy.
Documents Required For Job:-
- Application with name of position.
- Matriculation certificate photocopy.
- Intermediate certificate photocopy.
- Photocopy of Graduation degree.
- Photocopy of master degree.
- Attested copy of NIC.
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Photocopy of courses / diplomas.
- Experience letter if any.
How to Apply for Job:
Many people don’t know about how to apply in govt. departments for job. Don’t be worried we are here to help you. The people who are already working in government departments / autonomous bodies are needed to submit their application alongwith documents as mentioned above through proper channel, other than should submit application directly to Secretary, P&D Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore before last date. Furthermore keep following instructions in your mind before going to apply:-
- Last date of submission of application is 31st October, 2016.
- Only short list / eligible candidates will be called for test and interview.
- No TA / DA is admissible for candidates.
- Application submitted later by 31st October, 2016 will not be entertained.
- Submit separate application for each post.
- Government employees submit their application through proper channel.
Click here for Advertisement:
We tried our level best to provide all information regarding jobs in Planning and Development Department. However, if you found something not written here or having difficulties about the subject matter than please leave comment below. The application should be submitted to Secretary, P&D Department, Govt. of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore within stipulated time.