Jobs of various categories have been announced in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore by Services & General Administration Department formally known as S&GAD through Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). I have seen thousands of well-educated people are looking for job employments in the country. Good news for people who are intended to join government jobs, because hundreds of vacancies are available now in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore therefore, you are encouraged to submit online application before deadline. These vacancies are contractual basis however, on satisfactory performance, employees can also be regularized.
All administrative and other decisions are being made and controlled by Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore. It is the Headquarter of all departments serving in province of Punjab. As per stats, more than 48 departments are working in the province and each department is headed by Member of Provincial Assembly. The heads of each department is a Secretary which is posted by Chief Minister, Punjab. These secretaries are responsible to report Chief Secretary, Punjab and Chief Secretary Reports to Chief Minister.
Vacancies in Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore:
Vacancies in Civil Secretariat, Lahore are being announced often from BPS-01 to
BPS-18. Normally the appointments from BS-01 to BS-12 are being made internally by departments. However, appointments of higher grade are referred to Punjab Public Service Commission. Following positions have been announced by Punjab Civil Secretariat, Lahore as per following detail:-
The heads departments instructed to make appointment purely on merit. Therefore, it has been decided to start process of appointments through Punjab Public Service Commission. General instructions regarding opened vacancies have been provided as under:-
How to Apply:-
- You should have original valid computerized issued by NADRA.
- No other identification document will be accepted.
- Only online application will be accepted.
- Written test will be taken consisted on 100 MCQs.
- It is mandatory to deposit an amount of Rs.400/- in NBP.
- Disable candidates are not required to deposit examination fee.
- Only shot listed / eligible candidates will be called for interview and test.
- Application submitted later by last date will be rejected.
- Last Date of submission of application is 16th November, 2016 (12 PM)
You are required to submit application online on the official website of PPSC. After due time, written test will be conducted. However, on the time of interview following documents will be required to carry with:-
- Attested copy of matric class certificate.
- Attested copy of intermediate certificate.
- Attested copy of bachelor degree.
- Attested copy of master degree (if any).
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Attested copy of diplomas / courses.
- Attested copy of experience certificate.
Click here for advertisement