The government of the Punjab has announced various posts in different Departments. The candidates looking for government jobs in Punjab are intimated to submit application to Punjab Public Services Commission before last date. Vacancies are lying vacant in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department and Services & General Administration Department Punjab, Lahore. Last date of submission of application alongwith requisite documents is 9 December, 2016.
Services & General Administration Department commonly known as S&GAD is major institutions working in Punjab. It is responsible to administrator all other departments serving humanity in Punjab. It was established by the Govt. of the Punjab after partition from India. The second department that announced jobs is Livestock & Dairy Development Department. This department manages to run markets of livestock. Cattle markets in Punjab are working under this department. Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department has also advertised various posts. Law department is being supervised by Ministry of Law.
Vacancies announced in these departments are contractual based however, on satisfactory performance can be regularized. Govt. of the Punjab decided to make appointments on merit. Therefore, appointments will be made through Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore. Following vacancies are advertised:-
- Deputy Director (L&PA Wing)
- Additional Solicitor (M-III Negotiable)
- Additional Director (MP-III, L&PA).
- Additional Director (MP-III, Advisory Wing)
- Date Base Administrator.
- Network Administrator.
- Data Entry Operator
- Attested of copy of matriculation.
- Attested copy of inter.
- Attested copy of graduation.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Attested copy of domicile, Punjab.
- Attested copy of experience certificate
- Attested copy of courses / diplomas
- Any other to relevant field if available
How to Apply:-
You will have to submit application online on the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore. After that, written test will be conducted by the Commission comprising of 100 MCQs. The person who clear written test will be called for interview. Provide accurate and correct information while submitting application online. An amount of Rs.400/- has to be deposited into national bank of Pakistan however, disable candidates are exempted from examination fee. Keep in mind following instructions:-
- Prepare documents as mentioned above on the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for candidates.
- Last date of submission of application is 09-12-2016.
- Website will not be allowed to submit application after due date.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview and written test.
Click here for Advertisement:-