The government of Punjab has announced various posts in different Departments. The candidates looking for government jobs in Punjab are intimated to submit the application to Punjab Public Services Commission before the last date. Vacancies are lying vacant in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Livestock & Dairy Development Department and Services & General Administration Department Punjab, Lahore. The last date of submission of application alongwith requisite documents is 26th December 2018.
Services & General Administration Department commonly known as S&GAD is major institutions working in Punjab. It is responsible to administer all other departments serving humanity in Punjab. It was established by the Govt. of Punjab after partition from India. The second department that announced jobs is Livestock & Dairy Development Department. This department manages to run markets for livestock. Cattle markets in Punjab are working under this department. Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department has also advertised various posts. Law department is being supervised by Ministry of Law.
Vacancies announced in these departments are contractually based, however, on satisfactory performance can be regularized. Govt. of Punjab decided to make appointments on merit. Therefore, appointments will be made through Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore. The following vacancy is advertised:-
- Hardware Technician
- System Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Accounts Officer
- Public Relation Officer
- Stenographers (29 Posts)
- Private Secretary
- Associate Professors (10)
- Assistant / Head Clerk
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Research Officer
- Attested of the copy of matriculation.
- Attested copy of inter.
- Attested copy of graduation.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Attested copy of domicile, Punjab.
- Attested copy of experience certificate
- Attested copy of courses/diplomas
- Any other to relevant field if available
How to Apply:-
You will have to submit the application online on the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore. After that, the written test will be conducted by the Commission comprising of 100 MCQs. The person who clear written test will be called for interview. Provide accurate and correct information while submitting the application online. An amount of Rs.400/- has to be deposited into the national bank of Pakistan however, disable candidates are exempted from examination fee. Keep in mind following instructions:-
- Prepare documents as mentioned above at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for candidates.
- The last date for submission of application is 31-01-2017.
- The website will not be allowed to submit the application after the due date.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview and written test.
Click here for Advertisement:-