The registration for B.Com Part 1 for private students started in the Punjab University. The students who are willing to get registered are intimated that the registration process has been initiated from 21st of October 2016. We have written this post to facilitate our users because this post contains all information about Punjab University B.Com Private Registration Schedule 2016 and also have provided B.com Part 1 Registration form at the end of this post.
PU B.Com Private Registration Schedule 2016:
Punjab University is the oldest educational institution in the Province of Punjab and located in Lahore. It was established in 1857 and affiliated with Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). University is also known as PU. The motto of the University is “Faith, Unity & Discipline”. There are many campuses of PU in different areas of Punjab such as Lahore (Allama Iqbal Campus, Quid e Azam Campus) Gujranwala, Khanpur & Jhelum. Approximately 30,000 students get enrolled every year and more than 700 teaching and non-teaching staff is busy to serve the students of institution. The educational standard university is exceptional therefore it is the reason the domestic and international students love to get education in Punjab University. Quality education is given to the students in 13 different faculties including 10 constituent colleges. The library in the University is the biggest libraries in any university of the Pakistan. We are here to give information about Punjab University B.Com Private Registration Schedule 2016.
Instructions for B.com Private Registration 2016:
- Candidate should have passed intermediate in the year of 2015 or before.
- In case of equivalent education candidate must provide equivalence certificate obtained from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- The candidates from other provinces must provide NOC from their respective boards.
- Registration form alongwith attested photocopies of Matric, intermediate, NIC and 02 passport size photographs.
- Candidate himself should submit university fee in bank because in any in convenience university will not be responsible.
- Write complete and correct address in the registration form.
- The candidate provided wrong or incomplete information will not be eligible for registration.
- The registration forms submitted later by expiry date will be entertained.
Registration Fees Details:
Punjab University B.Com Private Registration Forms 2015:
As I have already mentioned above that the last date with 1000 late fee surcharge is 30-01-2016 therefore get rush and obtained the registration forms from registration branch, new building, Admin Block, Punjab University, Quid e Azam Campus, Lahore. You can also obtain the registration forms from official website of the university however to give importance to our visitors we have provided the Registration here