The students who have passed / cleared annual examination of intermediate or equivalent are eligible to get registered for BA private examinations. Those who passed intermediate examination in supplementary exams are also eligible however, they have to submit original fail certificate of annual examinations with the registration form.
It is the requirement of the university that the student who applies for registration should be passed the intermediate exams at least 02 year back. For example if someone wants to get registration for BA private 2016 she / he should have passed intermediate exam in 2014. It is brought in your intimate that university does not issue the registration card without investigating the documents you submit. Furthermore, registration form cannot be accepted without necessary documents.
Punjab University does not issue registration card to many students due to
non-availability of necessary / compulsory documents / information. The students who are intended to get registration for BA private are needed to submit documents as mentioned below:-
- Attested photocopy of National Identification Card.
- Attested photocopy of “Bay Form” in the absence of CNIC.
- Attested photocopy of fathers’ CNIC.
- Attested Photocopy of Matric certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate / NOC (if required)
- One original photograph.
- Correct address (correspondence will be made through this address such as roll number, slips, result cards degrees.
- Incomplete documents or form with errors will not be accepted at all.
- Registration forms have been provided in the admin branch of university. Forms can also be downloaded online on the official website.
- The registration fee as detailed above can be deposited into Habib Bank Limited.
Documents required for BA Registration for Outsiders:
- The candidates who belong to province other than Punjab are needed to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) native from Board / University.
- The examination place should clearly be mentioned in the registration form.
- Write the name of board where from you passed the intermediate exam.
- Candidates should submit registration form in one envelope by Registered A/D to Incharge Form Section, Admin Block, Quid-e-Azam Campus University of the Punjab.
- The payment of fee in form of money orders, postal orders cheques of draft is acceptable.