We are feeling great pleasure to bring out the information as required by the hundreds of candidates from all over the province of Punjab and others for BA private admission guide. This webpage is going to inform you about the BA Admission Rules & Regulations for Private Candidates. It has been noticed with great concerned that many candidates do not fulfill the requirement for admission which disappoints them.
I was having view that there is no proper source available on the internet that tells the students about the requirement and enclosure of necessary documents with admission forms:-
- Photocopy of Registration Card.
- Attested photocopy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of BA / BSC Result Intimation Card (If appeared in any previous exams)
- Attested photocopy of Computerized National Identification Card.
- 03 attested photograph with sky blue background. The applicant and as well as applicant’s father name should be written on the background of pictures.
- Original Fee challan. Fee should be deposited into the HBL Branch within the stipulated time of period. Cheque out the authorized branches for collection of free here.
- Admission form (no mistake / no overwriting) be submitted to the university within due date.
- Original Migration Certificate (for outsiders).
- No Objection Certificate (for outsiders who passed intermediate exams out of Punjab).
- The candidates who want to improve division / marks are allowed to appear in very next exam after annual examination.
- The incomplete / overwriting / bogus information will be rejected at once.