Admissions 2016 for MBBS in Wah Medical College Cantt has now been started. The students who are interesting to take admission are hereby recommended to send their admission forms alongwith necessary documents before 24th of November, 2016. The time is short because as per schedule the last date of admission is 24th November, 2016 therefore don’t waste your precious time.
Wah Medical College Cantt MBBS Admissions 2016:
Wah Medical College also known WMC was established in 2002. It is affiliated with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), University of Health and Sciences (UHS) and as well as Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF) Welfare Trust. The principle of the WMC is Major General (Retired) Zia Ullah Khan and Dean is Professor Dr. Musarat Ramzan. The college is managed by POF Board connected with Wah Cantt. The Departments of Medical Education, Basic Science, Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Community Medicine are the part of college. College is constructed on 200 kalans.
There are two fully furnished hostels are constructed for male and female students respectively. Before this there was no such kind of facilities in the concerned area to teach the medical education so it was the need of time to be have medical institution. More than 500 seats are available for different of faculties however, the Principle is planned to extend the seats in future. The purpose of writing this post is to provide information about Wah Medical College Cantt MBBS Admissions 2014-15. The college has announced the admission for MBBS the students who were in wait are intimated that admission has started.
MBBS Admission Procedure and Schedule 2016:
- The Prospectus can be obtained from college on the cost of Rs. 1500/- for national students and US $ 30 for international students.
- Rs. 100 will be additionally charged in case of received Prospectus by Post
- Processing fee will be 3000/- national and US $ 50 for international students.
- If you have download form online then you will submit the daft of 4500/- (Pakistan students) and US $ 80 (International Students)
- 10 seats have been assigned to Foreign & Overseas ones.
Following Documents Required:
- Attested Photocopy of Matric
- Attested Photocopy of Intermediate.
- Character Certificate (If available)
- UHS Entry Test Detailed Marks Certificate (Must)
- Any other.
Wah Medical College Cantt MBBS Admission Forms 2016:
The admission forms can be obtained from admin office of Wah Medical College on Rupees 1500 charges. However, the institute has also made easy to give form online on the official website. To make more easy for the users of this webpage we have uploaded here. Wah Medical College Cantt MBBS Admission Forms 2016 can be downloaded on this webpage. Furthermore, if you have any question please ask in comments.